The Law Offices of The Becton Law Group, PLLC are committed to providing high quality legal representation to residents of Raleigh NC and Surrounding Areas.
- One can stop communication from the insurance companies: from now on, you deal with us, not adjusters trained in pressure tactics.
- We make sure that all of your injuries are being properly evaluated and treated by competent professionals. Of course this is not to say we would ever steer you away from a doctor you are comfortable with, or recommend any unnecessary testing or treatment.
- We manage all paper related to your personal injury case, so you don’t have to. As part of our ongoing effort to maximize efficiency and minimize our firm’s environmental footprint, all incoming documents are scanned, creating an organized and comprehensive digital file to complement a well-organized physical file. All expenses on your file are meticulously documented, and clients are free to inspect their physical or digital files at any time.
- We obtain ALL of your personal injury and collision-related medical records, ideally once you become medically stationary following your collision. By carefully managing all of your personal injury-related medical records and associated billings, we make sure that we have all sources of documentation for your injuries, as well as all of the expenses incurred by that care.
- We create a comprehensive package known as a personal injury “demand,” and present it to the at-fault driver, their insurance company, and/or your own insurance company (e.g. if you are injured by an Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist). The demand package outlines all of your personal injuries, as well as all of your economic and non-economic damages related to your collision. Whenever we can, we determine responsible figures for your future needs related to this collision, so we can obtain that compensation as well: after all, settlements/verdicts/arbitration awards are final and cannot be reopened later if new, unexpected expenses are incurred.
- We negotiate on your behalf. With the demand package as an anchor point, we do our best to work with the financially responsible party in your personal injury case to achieve an outcome that you consider fair. We will never accept or decline an offer without consulting you, and we will never pressure you to accept an unfair settlement. If we reach an agreement:
- We will navigate the post-settlement time. Quite often, there are a number of entities that are required by law to be paid back from your settlement. These might include your own insurance carrier for PIP benefits, various providers you saw after PIP benefits expired, or health insurers who paid personal injury treatment on your behalf. We make sure those entities a) actually have a claim on your settlement, b) are billing only the amount they are entitled to and no more, and c) assure they are paid properly, leaving you with no further legal obligations to them.
- We make a demand for arbitration, or file a personal injury lawsuit, whichever is appropriate in your case, if we are unable to settle your claim fairly otherwise.
- We fully explain every step of the personal injury litigation/arbitration process to minimize confusion, apprehension and stress.
- Competently execute your trial or arbitration using the most advanced and effective persuasive techniques.
- Peace Of Mind! One can trust we have your best interest on hand and will do everything possible to assist you in obtaining the best representation regarding your personal injury case. With over 45 years of combined legal services, we have developed a reputation with our of servicing our wake county residents.
Website Design and SEO for Accident Attorney is proudly provided by RENS Marketing